Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · January 21, 2022
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000.
This permanent internal medicine job (Bowling Green) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician-led organization.
- Envision Physician Services is looking for a hospitalist to join our excellent clinical team!
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Primarily admissions shift.
- Envision Physician Services is a fun organization where everyone is encouraged to know and support one another, where laughter is a familiar background noise and where successes are shared.
- 8-hour shifts.
- The hospitalist will admit and cover the ICU with excellent sub-specialty support.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- The support and resources you need to succeed.
- Extensive variety of settings - small critical access facilities, major academic medical centers, children's hospitals.
- Strong leadership.
- W2 position with access to full benefits suite, including matching 401k.
- Designation for hip and knee replacement.
- Leadership, management and clinical skills education/training including CME programs.
- Paid malpractice and tail coverage.
- Safe and comfortable work environment.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Quality candidates must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Competitive production-oriented compensation.
- Located in a charming small town located only one hour from Nashville, this position offers competitive compensation, a flexible schedule and excellent administrative support.
- Credentialing and enrollment support.
- Option to take night.
- Candidates must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine Benefits AND Compensation.
- Swing/evening shifts with some day rotation.
- The hospital is a Joint Commission-accredited, 211-bed hospital, offering services like an expanded Emergency Department, Cardiac Cath Lab, accredited Chest Pain Center, Advance Primary Stroke Center, and an Orthopedics program featuring Blue Distinction.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- Extensive variety of locations - rural, suburban, urban - by the ocean, by the mountains.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Envision Physician Services