Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · July 2, 2022
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Frankfort) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This status creates a flywheel at hospitals, as it shows the great value that the hospital sees in nursing excellence, and in turn attracts the best nurses who help to drive the hospital even further in its journey to be the best.
- 12-hour APP shifts.
- Lucrative Signing Bonus.
- 50,000 Starting Bonus.
- Museums, eclectic shops, festivals, galleries, numerous restaurants, world-famous Jim Beam distillery, wineries, concerts, sporting events and more.
- Hospitalist Physician for Days only to practice at Frankfort Regional Medical Center in Frankfort, Kentucky.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Widely recognized as the "gold standard" of nursing excellence, Magnet-designated hospitals provide patients and their families with a benchmark by which to measure the quality of care they can expect to receive.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Recreational activities include:.
- Part of Kentucky's Golden Triangle, Frankfort residents enjoy fast interstate access to three full service airports and other "big city" amenities of Louisville, Lexington, and Cincinnati.
- Open ICU - 10 beds.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an experienced.
- Amidst all the bustling activity, Frankfort still retains a pleasant, secure atmosphere.
- Frankfort Regional Medical Center is part of the HCA Midwest Health System, which is Kansas City's largest healthcare network.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission, this hospital has also received Magnet.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Frankfort RMC has 173 hospital beds, and is a Level III Trauma Center.
- Frankfort, Kentucky's capital city, is nestled between Louisville and Lexington along the Kentucky River, and is in the heart of bourbon, horse, and wine country.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Occurrence Based Malpractice.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule.
- For FT commitment (2 years).
- Extremely Competitive compensation package with increased rate.
- 8 & 12-hour physician shifts.
- The Program has two dedicated nocturnists.
- Only five other hospitals in Kentucky and 5% nationwide have achieved this distinction.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Meditech EMR.
- 17-20 patient visits per shift.
- Quality of Life.
- Comfortable with procedures.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Designation - the nation's highest recognition in nursing excellence from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (Ancc).
- Cultural activities include:.
- Quality care.
- This facility was recently selected as the best hospital to work for in Kentucky.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Medical and Dental insurance, 401K, Elective Deferral Plan, and Business Expense Reimbursement Account.
- Horseback riding, biking, boating, camping, fishing, golf, hiking, and wildlife sanctuary.
- Quality people.
- The vast array of architectural styles, famous land marks, museums of Kentucky's past, and unique shopping make Frankfort a special place for residents.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Envision Physician Services