Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · September 27, 2023
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Louisville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 150-bed, regional hospital that serves the communities of southeastern Kentucky, including patients from Clay, Laurel, Jackson, Knox, Pulaski, and Whitley counties.
- Join our Inpatient Team: Vacation Crossroads of Kentucky.
- We are seeking Nocturnists to join a growing team in Kentucky.
- London, Kentucky, also known as the "Vacation Crossroads", boasts a little something for everyone - shopping, restaurants, and plenty of lakes and forests for nature enthusiasts!
- It is even the "Cycling Capital of Kentucky!
- Hospitalist Team has 7 physicians, 2 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse.
- New facility offers patients private rooms that overlook the 52-acre healing grounds that include a beautiful garden and relaxing lake.
- Open to H1b candidates.
- Nocturnist schedules available.
- Open ICU - NO procedures required.
- " And when you are ready for a night in the city, Lexington and Knoxville are just a quick drive down I-75.
- Offering excellent comp plan including base salary, performance bonuses, benefits with added perks and a path to partnership.
- All of that plus the top schools, friendly community, and affordable cost of living makes London, KY the perfect place.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 26.