Internal Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · July 2, 2022
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Central West Virginia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Payment Structure.
- 10-20 Patients per night (2 Physicians and an APP).
- 80 Hours of PTO with possible rollover!
- Bonus following 15 shifts/month.
- West Virginia University Affiliate Welcoming Nocturnist.
- Opportunity less than an hour South of Morgantown, WV.
- 13 shifts/month full-time.
- With the growth of this town its history is a steady advancement of beautiful homes, great city services, and the finest schools.
- Open ICU, Not a strict 7 on 7 off, flexible.
- Join one of Watson Health's Top 100 Hospitals in the Nation, near Morgantown West Virginia.
- Conveniently located in Central West Virginia, candidates can immerse themselves in the rich heritage dating back to 1750.
- Position Overview 2 Services at Night, 6-6 and 7-7.
- This position offers a lucrative pay rate with bonuses including, signing bonus or loan repayment, and H1 Visa Sponsorship.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jun 4.